Please view the contract terms & conditions ("Contract Agreements" 1-6) before signing.
Feel free to download your contract to your computer for future reference (bottom).
- Copyright, Model Release & Reproduction: All original images remain the intellectual property of Sonflower Photography. The Client grants Sonflower Photography irrevocable editorial rights to the photos and agrees that Sonflower Photography may make use of photos taken for advertising purposes online and as samples to show future customers. Sonflower Photography grants image rights to the Client with a non-exclusive, limited, perpetual license. The license allows the Client to reproduce the images provided for their personal use only and does not allow for commericial use of the photos. Any online publishing of the photos by the Client shall give credit to Sonflower Photography.
- Responsibility: Upon receipt of photos, Client accepts all responsibility for archiving and protecting the photographs. Sonflower Photography is not responsible for permanently archiving image files and does not guarantee the lifespan of any digital media provided.
- Loss: Although all care will be taken with the digital images taken, Sonflower Photography limits any loss, damage or failure to deliver pictures for any reason, to return all monies paid.
- Retainer: A Retainer is due at time of booking; the remaining balance to be paid at session. Upon receipt of retainer, Sonflower Photography reserves the time and date agreed upon, and will make no other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, retainer is non-refundable.
- Rescheduling & Cancellations: If client needs to reschedule session for any reason, Sonflower Photography allows a 1 time transfer of retainer to rescheduled session if notice is given at least 3 days prior to the scheduled session. If the rescheduling request is due to a sudden Client illness, less notice may be allowed. The Photographer or Client may request to reschedule the session due to weather; discussion about the possibility of rescheduling should begin 24 hours prior to the session with a final decision made no later than 1 hour prior to the session. Rescheduled sessions must occur within the same calendar year. If the Client cancels a session without rescheduling, the retainer shall be forfeited.
- Late Arrivals & No-shows. Any Client that is late arriving to a session will have the amount of time late deducted from the time allotted for the session. This may also result in a reduction of the number of edited images. Unless given notice of being late, Photographer will wait for 20 minutes before considering client a No-show. In the event of a No-show, the retainer shall be forfeited.
Electronic Signature Form
Download Your Contract